Priority Pick Up is born and bred in Western Australia. Priority Pick Up can trace its origins to a strong connection with the Fly in Fly Out community and with Perth’s Metro taxi service. A trend is developing in Perth where there are too few taxis on the road during peak periods.
| “ - No Call Out Fee
- No Flagfall
- Just one price
same time everytime. “
Priority Pick Up aims to bridge this gap offering passengers the opportunity to pre-book their transport. We pride ourselves on being Perth’s most trusted passenger services company. We earn this trust through core values such as reliabilty, consistency and exceptional customer service.
All drivers hold a current Police Clearance, an impeccable driving record and have conducted either T or F class endorsements as part of their licensing. They have also successfully completed our internal Customer Care training unit to ensure they are well qualified and suited the role.
Ten good reasons to choose a Priority Pick Up:
- Reliability – You have your own driver to pick you up as a matter of priority. He or she will arrive early to provide you with peice of mind - at no extra cost. Our drivers are assigned to you. They do not have to compete with other drivers to get the best fare and risk being late or missing you altogether.
- No change over – Don’t worry about falling in between taxi change over times as our vehicles are rotated so they are always available.
- Affordability – Calculate your own price for Airport Transfers using our quick price calculator. For more complex jobs we are happy to quote on an individual basis at a competitive price.
- Flat fee – Heavy traffic? Driver took a wrong turn? You don’t have to worry about paying too much because all our prices are pre-arranged. So you can sit back and relax, rather than watch the meter.
- Sustainability – We have in place a Carbon Offset program whereby passengers have the option to offset the carbon emissions of their journey.
- Community Values – Priority Pick Up is proud to give back to the community. Priority Pick Up has a sponsorship agreement with Royal Flying Doctors Service whereby we make a donation based upon the amount of kilometers each passenger travels.
- Easy payment options – Priority Pick Up accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, EFT, MotorPass, Internet Transfer, Cash and CabCharge. Account set up is available for frequent travellers. *If wishing to pay by cheque or money order all payments must be recieved and cleared within 7 days from confirmation of booking. Tax invoice is available for all journeys upon request.
- Personalised Service – Get to know your driver as you are likely to see them again next time.
- Highest Standards – Clean, well maintained cars and well mannered, trained and experienced drivers provide you with exceptional service every time.
- Keeping it local – Because Priority Pick Up is West Australian owned and operated, every time you choose a Priority Pick Up you are directly contributing to the West Australian economy and helping your fellow West Australian’s.
These major credit cards accepted and attract a 10% service fee on adjusted fare. CabCharge cards are not subject to GST on the service fee.
All other cards are subject to GST on the service fee. Acceptance is subject to conditions.